️تقيم جامعة العميد وعلى هامش المؤتمر الدولي الأول للعلوم الطبية, ورشة عمل بعنوان (كيفية النشر في المجلات العالمية), وذلك في يوم الإثنين الموافق (٢٠١٨/١١/٢٦).
Workshop: How to publish in scholarly journal
يقدمها الاستاذ الدكتور منذر الكاظمي من مستشفى كلية الملك وكلية الطب في بريطانيا.
فمن يرغب بالمشاركة الرجاء الإتصال على الهواتف التالية|
●علما أن المشاركة في ورش العمل تكون مجانية ويمنح المشارك فيها شهادة مشاركة.
Prof. Dr. Munther Hussain Alkadhimi
Institute of Liver Studies, King’s College Hospital and Medical School, London , UK.
Writing a paper is not confined to researchers but also is essential for lecturers and academic clinicians. Writing a paper starts from submitting the research works into a conference in form of abstract (oral or poster presentation) but afterward it can not be published in high impact journal, why? Is it some thing related to the poor knowledge of journal style and format, writing skills difficulty, English language barriers, how to read and review literatures and why our research works can not reach the international journal? My workshop will take you to discuss these subjects in simple context form from our experience in writing and publishing papers in international journals.
The workshop will focus on:
• how to make a research proposal at high quality of standards.
• How to make your paper to reflect what others have done
• Understand your own research problem
• How your paper become novel and original
• How to build a concept into a plan
• The rationale behind the research problem
• This workshop will benefit:
• Post-graduate students, Researchers and Lecturers
1. Brief CV of Prof. Dr Munther J Hussain
• Have been involved in Medical research more than 20 yrs
• Having more than 40 International Publication
• Being an external supervisor for many PhD students in Iraq since 2010
• Accommodating 25 Phd Students from Iraq into his research lab at king’s college London (between 2010-2016) to complete their projects
• Being a referee in Iraq to upgrade lecturers into professorship at Al Nahrain , Kufa and Basrah Medical College.
• Acting as External Examiner for Phd students at Mali University.
Currently he is working at King's College London and Hospital (working at Academic institution involving in medical research and at national health services he acts as a biobank manager and a quality and risk assessor)