- Scientific Title:
- Associate Professor
Designation : Associate professor in pediatric department / Faculty of medicine / MAHSA university ( from 2014 till 2018 ).
Marital status : married , 2 kids .
Current adress : A-13-22A, One damansara condo, JLN PJU 10 /1, damansara damai , Setaling Jaya , 47830 Selangor , Malaysia.
1. More experience in Peadiatric cardiology, attending training in 2 centers in Europe for Peadiatric cardiology ( echocardiography, interventional cardiology ) in Graz/Austria in 2014, and university of Oslo hospital/ Norway in May-June 2016.
2. I master all computer sciences & internet access including lectures preparations & data interpretation.
3. I master 4 languages including : English , French , Arabic , Kurdish
4. An average I.Q. of 150 .
5. IELTS exam result of 7.0 ( academic one ).
6. Have residence pass in Malaysia ending in 2024 ( for 10 years ), so no need for work permit and work pass processing.
7. Have teaching permit no. : PM/US/2014/05/0071
Educational qualifications :
1. I passed MRCPCH part I & part II , sitting for the final clinical examination on October 2016.
2. Fellow of the Iraqi board of pediatrics in 2006 ( given the address specialist in pediatrics from the ministry of higher education ) .The fellowship includes 4 years of work in different spatialities in the pediatric words + neonatology with 2 exams , primary & final ones, in addition to the research which was conducted for a period of 18 months & was under the address ( study of the patterns of the malnutrition in sulaimany city in children below 5 years ), & it was accepted & given the mark B.
3. M.B.ch.B from Al-Nahrin college of medicine in 2000 with a total final average of C+ ( Al-Nahrin college is the best medical college in Iraq & accepting only 40 students with the highest marks in Iraq after doing strict IQ test for them ) .
4. High school graduate from Baghdad with an average of 98.2 %.
Work experiences :
1.I worked as a rotator doctor ( house officer ) in Baghdad hospitals ( AL-kadimyia teaching hospital , 300 beds ) since 2000 till 2002.
2.In 2002 I was accepted as a student in IRAQI board ( pediatric specialty ).
3.I worked from 2002 till 2006 as a perminant doctor ( medical officer in pediatrics ) in peadiatic hospitals( AL-kadimyia teaching hospital , 300 beds ) .
4.In November 2003 I did part I exam of the iraqi board & pass from the 1st trial ( part I was basic sciences ).
5.In October 2006 I presented my board research which was titled ( study of the patterns of malnutrition in children under 5 years in Sulaimany city ) & it was accepted from the commity .
6.In December 2006 I did the part II exam of the Iraqi board ( part II was theory exam plus clinical exam ) , and I pass the exam from the 1st trial ( I was the 1st in the rank ).
7.I was assigned the title ( fellow of the Iraqi board of medical specializations in pediatrics ) in January 2007.
8.Since 2007 I worked as pediatric specialist in many hospitals inside Iraq & I was teaching pediatrics in Al-Nahrin medical college ( from 2007-2008 working in Halabja general hospital ,from 2008-2010 working in the teaching hospital for SUIST university Syria which is 300 bed hospital ).
9.Now I am in my way to get my MMC registration .
10. Since 2010 till 2012 I was teaching in Kangar hospital in Malaysia in teaching medical students ( big general hospital with more than 400 beds ).
11. Since 2012 till January 2014 I was teaching in many hospitals for medical student teaching for AIMST university ( Alor star hospital /400 beds , Sungai Petani hospital /300 beds ).
12. From February 2014 till current date Im working as an Associate professor in MAHSA university, KL, Malaysia.
Teaching expereince :
1. I was assigned as a Lecturer in the college of medicine ( AlNahrin university in Baghdad) in the pediatrics departement, I worked there as a lecturer for teaching pediatric field theory & practical.
2. I was a lecturer in college of medicine in Syria ( SUIST university ) , I taught pediatrics alone for 2 years here ( 4 full courses of pediatrics ).
3. I had 8 years experience in teaching pediatric subject for undergraduate & postgraduate students regarding theoretical & clinical skills , I covered all the pediatric subject & made many researches in that field .
4. 2 years of teaching pediatrics in ACMS medical college in penang/Malaysia , teaching include giving lectures , clinical bedside teaching & tutorials.
5. Since march 2012 January 2014 I am working with AIMST university , college of medicine as associate professor in pediatrics department.
6. From February 2014 till current date I am working as an
Associate professor in MAHSA university, KL, Malaysia.
Main achievments :
1. Head of pediatric department in Halabja general hospital in Iraq.
2. Head of pediatric department in the Syrian private international university ( SUIST ) / college of medicine for 2 years ( from October 2008- September 2010).
3. Head of medical department in ACMS.
4. Medical programme coordinator with ACMS.
5. Associate professor in pediatrics ( 8 years working as pediatric lecturer).
6. 5th year medical student coordinator with AIMST university.
7. 3rd year pediatric coordinator in MAHSA university /Medical college.
Clinical courses, meetings attended :
1. Neonatology meeting in Tartoos/Syria 2009
2. Strategic planning /ACMS college / penang Malaysia
3. MRCPCH ( royal college of pediatricians ) clinical training course/ Chennai /India , 26-30 June 2013 .
4. MRCPCH course in HKL, KL Malaysia on 23 /5/2014
5. Pediatric Cardiology attachment in university of Graz medical center , AUSTRIA , from 18-31 /8/2014.
6. Peadiatric cardiology attachment in Oslo university Hospital/Norway from 23 May - 4 June 2016.
I did many researches , 1 of them is published :
A.Study of patterns of Malnutrition in Sulaimany city in children under 5 year.( published).
B. Study of obesity in Damascus city in children under 5.
C. Study of prevalence of anemia in Damascus city.
D.Currently I am doing a research named ( effect of hyperventilation on headache in migrane patents ).
1. Enjoy all types of sports , specially swimming & football .
2. Reading specially novels & science books .
3. Internet surfing .