- Scientific Title:
Personable lecturer driven to inspire students to achieve personal and academic success. Offer lecturing and team leader experience with a wealth of knowledge in the development and implementation of educational technology tools and applications in the classroom. Utilize creative teaching strategies to engage students fully in the learning process.
• Innovative teaching methods
• Exceptional written and verbal communicator
• Committed to cultivating student leadership
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Develop and follow lesson plans
University Science Islamic of Malaysia
• PhD holder in Computer Science 2018
University Utara Malaysia
• Computer Science ,Master 2010 degree
Al Mustansria University of Iraq
• BA in Computer Science , 2004
CEO , Karbala Laboratory Shop . 2008 to 2017
• Responsible for working closely with the firm’s partners and providing advice, recommendations and information to enable the firm to grow whilst maintaining its responsibilities.
• Took charge of the commercial, technical and organizational interests.
• Managed relationships with key stakeholders.
• Provided leadership to the managers of the finance, HR, business development and marketing.
• Negotiated terms and closed sales deals for the company.
• Ensured that all deals meet the required revenue and margin expectations.
• Presided over the organization's day-to-day, month-to-month, and year-to-year operations.
• Supervised and oversee all matters on the commercial side.
• Developed and managed accounts.
Lecturer and Team Leader, Ministry of Higher Education of Iraq . 2006 to 2008
• Managed students placements in Iraq
Supervised undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
• Supervised laboratory sessions.
• Planed, evaluated, and revised curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
• Compiled, administered, and graded examinations, or assigned this work to others.
• Maintained regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
• Prepared and delivered lectures to undergraduate students on topics such as AI, IT, NLP and Research Methodology.
CEO, Al Qurtas Company of Leather-ware. 1999 to 2005
• Schedule and direct staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity
• Conduct daily pri-shift and weekly store meetings to ensure organizational efficiency.
• Optimize profits by controlling cost on a daily basis.
• Efficiently resolve problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
. Lecturer at college of medicine in al alameed university.
Head department of Media and relations at alameed university.