Correspondence address: Department of pathology, Collage of Medicine, Kufa University, Najaf, Iraq.
Languages: Arabic, English (spoken and written).
Education in chronological order:
• Primary school: Al-Shareef Al-Rady, Al-dywania, 1981-1987.
• Secondary intermediate school: Al-Nahda, Al-dywania, 1987-1990.
• Secondary school: Al-Markazeia, Al-dywania, 1990-1993.
• College: Graduated from the University of Kufa, College of Medicine, awarded an M.B.Ch.B degree on 2000-2001, with a grading good and an average mark of 76.3 and ranked 5 among a class of students of 79.
• Postgraduate period: After finished two years of training and practicing under supervision in AL-dywania Teaching Hospitals, I was accepted as student in the Iraqi Board (The Scientific Council Of Pathology/ Hematology), I passed the primary examination from the first attempt and ranked the 1st among fifteen students, and spent 4 years training in Directorate of Teaching Laboratories Medical city, Baghdad, I graduated and passed from the 1st attempt and ranked the 1st among a 12 students , and awarded F.I.C.M.S degree / Hematopathology ( Fellowship of Iraqi Commission for Medical Specialization) 2003-2007.
Present address: Assistant professor in hematopathology, Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq.
• Teaching of undergraduate students of Medical collage.
• Teaching of postgraduate master and PhD students of hemato-pathology specialization. • Teaching of postgraduate students of Iraqi board in hemato-pathology specialization.
• Teaching and training of students of Iraqi Council for medical specialization in pathology/ Hematopathology.
• Supervision for students in both degree of master and PhD in hemato-pathology specialization.
1. Pancytopenia in adult Iraqi patients in Medical City of Baghdad
(A prospective and retrospective study): Karbala journal of Medicine.
2. Iron Indices are higher in women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome than Healthy Control: Kufa Med. Journal
3. Antiphospholipids antibodies in type II DM patients: Kufa Med. Journal
4. ZAP-70 expression in bone marrow biopsy of chronic lymphocytic leukemia among Iraqi people: International Journal of advanced Research
5. Immunohistochemical expression of VEGF in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and its relation to laboratory and clinical findings: Babylon Med. Journal
6. Association of factor V Leiden Mutation with retinal Vein thrombosis in a set of Iraqi patients: Iraqi Journal of hematology.
7. Protein C deficiency in patients with retinal vein thrombosis. Karbala journal of Medicine. 8. Hematopathology in 15 lectures. This book will deposited in Ministry of Culture, Iraqi National Library and Archives.
9. Evaluation of molecular monitoring and response milestone of CML patients to tyrosine kinase inhibitors in Middle Euphrates of Iraq. Iraqi Journal of hematology.
10. Association of T315I mutation with resistance to TKI therapy in patients with CML attended the Oncology Hematology center in Al-Najaf city of Iraq. Karbala international journal of modern science.
11. Inherited thrombophilia: Diagnostic approach. Iraqi Journal of hematology.
12. Resistance to Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor in patients with CML: Review. Kufa medical journal.
13. Relation of common ABL kinase domain mutations with resistance to Tyrosine Kinase Inhibiters in patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Middle Euphrates of Iraq.
14. Undergraduate hematopathology. This book arranged for publication recently.
1. Master degree in hematopathology. ZAP-70 expression in bone marrow biopsy of chronic lymphocytic leukemia among Iraqi people.
2. Master degree in hematopathology. Association of factor V Leiden Mutation with retinal Vein thrombosis in a set of Iraqi patients.
3. PhD degree in hematopathology. Association of T315I mutation with resistance to TKI therapy in patients with CML attended the Oncology Hematology center in Al-Najaf city of Iraq.
4. PhD degree in hematopathology. Relation of common ABL mutation to resistance of CML patients to TKI.
5. PhD degree in hematopathology. Association of NOTCH dysregulation with childhood Immune thrombocytopenic purpura.
Hobbies and interests:
• Playing football and table tennis